Why choose Candlelite candles?
Here are 10 reasons why you should choose Candlelite
- Australian owned and designed
- Simple on/off push button operation
- All Candlelite candles use Super Bright LED's
- A great range of colours and styles to choose from
- Realistic candle size: 19cm long and a diameter of 2cm
- Replaceable battery compartment so no need to dispose of the candle (Superior Style)
- Economically priced - we provide you with a choice of candles to suit your budget
- All weather use - Rain, Wind or Fire Bans, Candlelite can withstand extreme conditions
- Lightweight & robust construction provides great impact resistance against hard surfaces
- All Candlelite candles have been made to comply to Australian & International Toy Standards as per below chart
ROHS Compliant = Goods have passed lead level safety tests.
If you're not sure which candle is right for you, simply contact us and we will be more than happy to assist. You can also find many photos and short videos on this website so you can see exactly how each candle looks and works which will assist you in making your selection. Simply click on the Gallery
HOW TO SPOT A GENUINE CANDLELITE CANDLE
- Look for the small inner flame shape on both sides of the flame top.
- Look for the candlelite logo which is printed on the stem of each candle.
BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS
Don't get caught with an inferior candle. If quality is important to you, then make sure you buy the original Candlelite brand.
If you would like to read what our customers have to say about Candlelite candles you can view their testimonials by clicking on the testimonial page.
Make sure your Candlelite service is a stress free event and invest in a product that delivers.
Glowstix Australia take pride and dedication in developing new products and in doing so have invested heavily in intellectual property in the form of registered designs, patents and trademarks to protect our candles from infringement.
*Product Safety Message
We recommend strict adult supervision for children under 3 years of age. We also recommend that batteries be replaced by an adult.